The MAC AeroMAC design features a 100% clean bore smooth interior, external rings, and a front and rear void section. Light weight and durable, this vessel offers a 102” wide low center of gravity, optional washout nipples, food grade aerators and hoses, easily removable cam-on couplings, high end hose tube and galvanized suspension hangers with soft coated axles, and conveniently placed wiring and airline accessibility. As the newest addition to the MAC trailer pneumatic line, the AeroMAC is the perfect choice for transporting materials.
The AeroMac 1580 cube is a monocoque fully pressurized frameless design with a 100% clean bore smooth interior, external rings, and a front and rear void section. The lightweight design features a 102” wide low centre of gravity, and industry leading ground clearance. Additional features include: optional washout nipples, food grade aerators and hoses, easily removable cam-on couplings, conveniently placed wiring accessibility, high-end hose tube, and galvanized suspension hanger with soft coated axles.
MAC’s LLT line of premium crude oil tank trailers are designed to withstand the harshest conditions. Key features of the line include:
- Custom designed for customers based on specific needs
- Professionally installed Tnemac lining
- Polished finish available
- Internal reinforcement rings, internal vapor recovery systems, overturn protection wind dams and carriage trailer skirting available.
- Several walk way configurations
- Insulation available
- Track mount, A and B train configurations available
- Designed for ease of operation and backed by MAC LTT parts, service, and warranty
MAC LTT’s unrivaled engineering standards coupled with our strong customer relationship will produce a custom trailer that meets all of your company’s petroleum transportation needs.
- Aluminum two piece barrel design with single circumferential seam, eliminates multiple barrel seems
- Custom capacities, compartment sizes, and bulk head placements, to satisfy all customer needs
- Available in low profile elliptical, double tapered, and straight bottom designs
- Vast selection of piping configurations, discharge systems, and vapor recovery
MAC Liquid Tank Trailers are custom built to transport various hot products safely and reliably. Trailer features include:
- Wide range of piping, heating, and pumping options available.
- Professional insulation and jacketing insulation installed for a flawless finish
- Aerodynamic such as internal vapor recovery systems, over turn protection wind dams, and under carriage trailer skirting available.
- Several walk way configurations for driver safety and ergonomic function.
- Designed for user-friendliness and backed by MAC LTT parts, service, and warranty