- Logistic slotted stiffeners standard
- Easiest repairability of sidewall panel
- Sealed wiring harness with internal ground
- Hot-dip galvanized steel rear frame and rear underride guard
- Easy operating door lock rods with rubber handle grips for operator comfort and safety
- Water and debris resistant tail light housing
- Computer controlled machine riveting of sides and roof
- Standard “A” frame design
- Optional Hot Dipped Galvanizing available
- Lightweight yet sturdy
- Triples rated
- Built where your trailer are built
- Custom built to your fleet
- Spring air ride suspension available
Available in any length, the HT Duralite® offers value and durability for the long haul.
- Main beam structure using 100 KSI steel
- Corrosion free frame is fully hot-dip galvanized
- Combination floor with aluminum and Apitong wood planks to provide better protection against the elements
- Operator friendly cargo restraint devices
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED Steel Sheet & Post riveted construction for easy and economical repair
- 24,000 lbs live front axle load rated full length floor boards for maximum strength and durability
- Pre-arched anti-snag roof bows, along with roof sheet “wrapped” around top rail, provides superb water runoff andwatertight construction
- Automated riveted roof sheet process for the snuggest sealed roof in the industry
- Simultaneous piercing and riveting side and front panel assembly for precise alignment of rivet holds for tightest construction
- Versatility of design and specifications
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The largest container chassis supplier in North America, capable of producing over 1,000 chassis per month.
- High-strength alloy steel construction for extra strength and durability.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility with top-notch surface preparation, advanced corrosion protective coating application and highly automated running gear assembly processes.
- Industry experienced team of engineers are equipped with the latest computer aided technology to bring production design, control, and manufacturing all together to enhance the field of factory automation for enhanced cost competitiveness.
- Re-manufacturing program is available to extend the service life and to reduce life-cycle costs of chassis.